A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kozminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kozminski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kozminski, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozminski graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Kozminski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Paul Kozminski DO is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Kozminski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kozminski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kozminski practices Neurology near Harker Heights, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Harker Heights Neurologists.