Dr. Matthew Kronman MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 28th, 2015
poo
Dr. Kronman/Boots did NOT listen to my concerns. He more or less said my BABY BOY was fair skinned and "ran warm" and only ran simple basic blood tests. I had MANY questions he left unanswered because he said HIS only concern was my son running high temps nightly and all the other concerns were not his problem. That angered me. We flew a LONG way, and got only 3 hours sleep the night before. Then he came in and told us (after waiting 45min) that he was going to go see the patient was scheduled AFTER my son because they got there "super early" oh yeah? So did we.... So we had to sit there for TWO HOURS with my 1 1/2 year old impatient son to be told that only one issue was his concern and to see someone else, and that that issue was no big deal..... it was big enough deal for my GP to send me 850 miles to see YOU MR KRONMAN! I will NEVER see this doctor again. Ever. I do NOT recommend him to anyone who is concerned about their precious child. Other than his silly nickname and ridiculous piercing, I did not feel he was all too child friendly, either.