A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Krupnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Krupnick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krupnick
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krupnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Krupnick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krupnick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krupnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eric Krupnick MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Krupnick practice?
- Dr. Matthew Krupnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Krupnick practices Gastroenterology near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Gastroenterologists.