A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kuber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuber
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kuber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kuber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kuber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Wayne County Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Timothy Kuber MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Kuber practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kuber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Honesdale, PA.
See Honesdale Internists and Honesdale Cardiologists.