A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kuber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuber
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kuber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kuber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kuber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Wayne County Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Timothy Kuber MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Kuber practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kuber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Honesdale, PA.
See Honesdale Internists and Honesdale Cardiologists.