A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kulka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kulka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kulka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Kulka practice?
Dr. Matthew Kulka practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Family Physicians.