A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kumar is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kumar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Kumar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Kumar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kumar practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.