Dr. Matthew Hill DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 4th, 2015
I am a patient and I'm very pleased with the care that I receive at this office, from the front desk, to the lab, the actual appointment and even when checking it out. I give them all an A+ rating!

January 27th, 2015
He is very caring and makes you comfortable.

June 30th, 2013
Dr. Matthew L. Hill, D.O.
I have been dealing with multiple myeloma for six years now with Dr. Matthew Hill as my primary care physician. From the beginning, when I first learned I had terminal cancer, Dr. Hill has been kind, attentive and always willing to answer questions and explore options. I believe the strong sense of caring that Dr. Hill and his staff give to patients increases the benefit of whatever treatment is pursued because patients are always confident that Dr. Hill is determined to provide the best possible care. You are never just a number. So many doctors I have seen in the past six years are totally focused on the science and you are treated like a slab of beef. Some of the things said coldly in front of my poor spouse have been heartless to say the least. Dr. Hill, alone, is always conscious not only of my feelings, but of the feelings of whatever family member comes with me to appointments. In our household he is a hero because it is the universal consensus among my family and friends that Dr. Hill's caring diligence has increased the quality and length of my life. There is no complacency in the man at any level. An example of this fact is the way he continually attends symposiums about multiple myeloma and alerts me to new treatments and ideas. Looking at the John Stoddard newsletters I know that Dr. Hill continues to seek new information for all his patients with great dedication. This is an extraordinary doctor.

June 23rd, 2011
Fabulous
I wish I had found Dr. Hill sooner, instead of enduring the oncologist who visits Pella weekly. Dr. Hill spent more time with me in the first visit than the other doctor did in 8 months. He is genuine and thorough and is happy to answer any questions. I feel like he is my cheerleader and has my best interests at heart.

January 28th, 2011
Cincinnati
Dr. Hill is a wonderfull and caring Dr..I really appreciate the way he acts on the problem quickly getting you the testsneeded to diagnose your problem. I also appreciate that he was honest about my problem giving me all the facts. He is a great Dr. and anyone who needs this type of Dr. should consider Dr. Hill. You can't go wrong with him as your Dr.

October 15th, 2009
Best of the best
I have been with Dr Hill for over 2 years now. He is the best. He is thorough, straightforward and the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. He also follows up with others in the field to ensure you get the best care possible. Can't imagine a better Dr.

August 5th, 2009
My experience with Dr. Hill has been nothing but positive! I came to Dr. Hill after first meeting with another oncologist. Dr. Hill was the best choice I could have made. He is direct, thorough, on top of the game with cutting-edge knowledge, and professional. He also has a heart of gold and cares deeply for his patients well being and their future health. I would highly recommend his care.

August 18th, 2008
Wonderful doctor and very personable
I have nothing but the highest respect for Dr. Hill, as well as his nurse. I couldn't have been in better hands from the first visit to the present follow-up care. Kudos to him and his team!

July 21st, 2008
wonderful doctor
dr hill is very passionate, beside manners are great, he is concerned about your well being his nurse is wonderful. every doc should be like him.