Dr. Matthew Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2016

After dealing with Dr. Miller I can honestly say that he is truly "just practicing" medicine. I do not have any faith in his ability after what happened to my loved one! Get a second opinion, it just might save your life!!!

October 7th, 2015

Dr. Miller has done 3 surgeries in the last 10 months on me and has done a great job. He has explained things so that my parents and I understand what to expect after surgery and always calls back in a timely manner when we had questions.

May 15th, 2015

Not much of a Droctor

I went to Him for back pain, He did Surgery that didn't need to be done, now My pain Is worse!

March 26th, 2015

I was reffered to DR Miller for a brain tumor, having seizures head aches etc. I was told that the brain tumor had nothing to do with the tumor,when I ask DR Miller should I stop taking the seizure medicine then he said no, I told Dr Miller I was going to get a second opinion at Oregon health and science university,he schrud,then I ask him if they were going to tell me the same thing,he said if they don't it would be just there opinion.well guess what I didn't get even close to what DR Miller said I got real awnsers up at the university.personally I would not refer MR Miller to anyone,but like the doctor said it's just my opinion.

January 10th, 2015

Great Doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Miller after a problem was seen during a routine eye exam. After more tests, Dr. Miller diagnosed the problem and gave me the option to do surgery or not. He explained to me the pros and cons of the surgery just so I had all of the information. He has great bedside manner and wants to make sure that his patients are comfortable!

January 7th, 2015

Great Doctor

I have seen many neurosurgeons in my life and Dr. Miller has been great. He explains his findings to me in ways that I can understand and answers all of my questions. My first appointment, he spend close to an hour with me trying to get to the bottom of my headaches. the procedure he performed in the office helped him make the diagnosis and he recommended surgery. He made me feel at ease in making the decision to have the surgery to revise my shunt and the office made prompt plans for my admission to the hospital for the procedure.

July 21st, 2017