A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ryan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Ryan practice?
Dr. Matthew Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Escanaba, MI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.