A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ryan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ryan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Escanaba, MI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.