A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Smith, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Bon Secours St Francis Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Smith FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Matthew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.