A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Voth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Voth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Voth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Voth graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Voth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Voth MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Voth practice?
- Dr. Matthew Voth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Voth practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and San Antonio, TX.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.