A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Waack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Waack is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Waack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Waack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Waack MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Waack practice?
- Dr. Matthew Waack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Waack practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Branch, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See West Branch Radiologists.