A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew La Barbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew La Barbera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. La Barbera graduated from New York University.
Dr. La Barbera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew P La Barbera MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. La Barbera practice?
- Dr. Matthew La Barbera has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew La Barbera practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.