A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lambert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Lambert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew C Lambert MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lambert practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Nephrologists.