A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Landler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Landler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Landler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Landler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Landler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Philip Landler MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Landler practice?
- Dr. Matthew Landler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Landler practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.