Dr. Matthew Langenderfer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2016
Patient
I had bilateral total knee replacements by Dr. Langenderfer. The surgery has changed my life! Prior to surgery I had severe pain in both knees, difficulty walking and could not stand longer than a few minutes. Now I am pain free, walking normally, and even stood for 2 hours this summer (8 months post-op) while waiting for a cable car. Thank You Dr. Langenderfer.

August 15th, 2016
Partial Knee Replacement
My experience with Dr. Langenderfer and his staff was an A+. I had a partial knee replacement and everything from start to finish was done with no complaints. I had to full motion within 4 weeks. I'm ready to have the second knee done in about 4 months with no hesitation.

March 22nd, 2016
Good Choice
It's week 6 after knee surgery and I still think Dr. Langenderfer did an excellent job. He has an warm bedside manner, gives you all the facts, and his support staff really does a good job. I knew what was happening, when to prepare for it and felt very comfortable going into surgery.

September 8th, 2015
Shoulder & Knee Surgery
Dr. Langenderfer is amazing! After each of my surgeries I was back in the gym within 2 days of having surgery. Sure I had pain in the operated area, I had just had surgery, but I was back in the gym and not on pain meds. Within 4 weeks my shoulders were completely rehabed....100% mobility. Within 6 weeks I was back to weight training all major upper body muscle groups. My bench press 8 weeks out was back to 105 and growing. No more shoulder pain and the sky is the limit. Thank you to Dr. Langenderfer and his awesome staff.

June 19th, 2015
Great experience with Dr . Langenderfer and staff.
I haven't been back for my follow up yet, but found Dr. Langenderfer to be very kind, caring and knowledgable. The female staff members were kind and courteous, especially Shannon who helped with my paperwork. Kathy in MRI department was terrific. Also Dr. Langenderfer did a great job on my stepdads knee surgery, my mom and stepdad both like him and referred me to him.

June 17th, 2015
Amazing Dr!!!
Dr. Langenderfer is an incredible Dr. He has changed my life. I had limited mobility and now 10 weeks after surgery I have the ability to dance, do steps and play with my grand kids that I was unable to do the past 8 years. He is very compassionate and truly cares about the well being of his patients. I tell him that he is my Picasso of Orthopedic surgery. Dr. Langenderfer is well respected and I would highly recommend anyone needing surgery to see Dr. Langenderfer.

June 3rd, 2015
Always in a hurry.....doesn't explain x-rays. Don't DARE ask about any other problem than the ONE you went in there for. Doesn't give you all the options available.

April 4th, 2015
Dr Langenderfer repaired my SLAP tear and rotator cuff 100% better!!

March 28th, 2015
The Best
GREAT Doctor. I wish I had four Hips, I would go get all four replaced instead of just the two I have. Painless procedure, painless Recovery, Painless dealing with the Doctor, the Staff and the Hospital .....everything was Excellent at every level. I would recommend Dr. Langenderfer highly. to everyone. He is the BEST.

March 2nd, 2015
He operated on my left shoulder in Sept 2014 to repair my torn labrum, bicep tendon and rotator cuff. Very professional and competent. Listens well and explains exactly what he will do and what you can expect. Very happy with the surgery and recovery. Would highly recommend him.

March 2nd, 2015
Very caring MD who explained everything to me in detail Bilateral TKA DOING AWESOME

March 2nd, 2015
Dr Langenderfer did my Right ACL, both shoulder labral repairs I am doing GREAT!