Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Laquer
Dr. Matthew Laquer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, NH, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Laquer is affiliated with DeWitt Army Community Hospital and Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Laquer has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Laquer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.
Dr. Steven Bos
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi39
Dr. Maha Aladhadh
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi14
Dr. Phillip Maiorano
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi26