Dr. Matthew Lasala MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Bend, OR

2.4

April 24th, 2017
Can't believe they charged me for this appointment.
Doctor La Sala spent six minutes with me and was only interested in prescribing another medicine that may add to my current side effects. Didn't ask me about my list of serious complications that include pain management. Only interested in moving on to next appointment. Appointment was a waste of time. Asking for my money back and requesting a new primary care physician. Unless you like gambling with your healthcare, go elsewhere.

March 21st, 2013
See disappointed review
They got that vibe after just one visit.... I've been seeing him for the last year and they were right on the money. He seems nice right off the bat, but he is rushed, can get snippy, doesn't like answering questions, is very clinical, and god are those patient rooms horrible. It's like a little tomb. His office staff has been so incredibly horrible, to both my husband and myself on totally separate occasions. (I've also had run-ins with some other departments at BMC that are equally negative...this place in general is borderline crusty and the harried, disgruntled look abounds). Would not recommend. Go find a private practice.

February 9th, 2013
Disappointed
In my opinion he was just a "technician" and showed irritability when I asked him a question (which I had written on the office form which had been mailed to me). It was a very brief appointment and for a first-time appt., that was not appropriate in my eyes (and I have a medical background). Never went back to him after that initial visit nor did my husband because he was equally unsatisfied.

April 27th, 2011
GREAT!!!!!
I would recommend Dr. Lasala to anyone and everyone. I'm not usually comfortable with Drs,but I enjoy going to see him. He is a very caring person.