A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lau, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Scott Lau MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Lau practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lau practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Allergists.