Dr. Matthew Lawless MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Dayton, OH

3.6

March 14th, 2017
Dr. Lawless is wonderful and so is his staff. Very professional. He give shots in the knee that you don't even feel. He uses the latest state of the art medicine to treat his patients. I had both of my knee replaced and I have mobility issues from a spinal cord injury and he still suggested I have my knees replaced to help my pain. I highly recommend Dr. Lawless.

October 27th, 2016
300.00 to tell me that I need a total hip replacement. spent less than five minutes with me. had his assistant tell me what I needed to do to prep for surgery. 300.00 for five minutes of his time. Oh, by the way, that was a reduced rate for paying cash, and not having insurance

August 15th, 2016
I now suffer from neuropathy due to the knee surgery.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr Lawless recommended extensive Pre-surgery physical therapy, which has shortened the rehabilitation time post surgery. I am now 3 months post surgery and walking without a cane most of the time. I still have bone pain and stiffness, but most of that works out during the day.

October 27th, 2015
I Do Not recommend this Doctor!
I Do Not recommend this Doctor! I had A total knee replacement revision with Dr Lawless and he totally messed up my leg. My surgical leg is now 1 1/2 inches longer and he put my leg at an angle so that I look knock kneed. I now have severe ankle, knee, hip and back pain!

February 25th, 2013
Before my surgery he and his assistant Jen were great, answering questions and helping me get everything set up. After surgery I couldn't get the office to call me back for anything and the appt reminders came after hours with a message about how much I owed but when I called the office again no call back. His bedside manner is quiet and he doesn't say much! However as a surgeon i was pleased with my results and have no complaints regarding that. But bedside manner means a lot to me.