A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lawrence is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lawrence has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Lawrence practice?
Dr. Matthew Lawrence practices Psychiatry, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and West Grove, PA.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists and Wilmington Surgeons.