A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lawrence has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Lawrence DO is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lawrence has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lawrence practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.