A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Laye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Laye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Laye, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Laye graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Laye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Laye MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Laye practice?
- Dr. Matthew Laye has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Laye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.