A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lederman, Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lederman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Alan Lederman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lederman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.