Dr. Matthew Lederman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Dr. Lederman is exceptional. I saw him for IVF treatment and gave birth to my baby in June. While there are many, one of his most impressive characteristics is his level of knowledge and his desire to continue to expand his learning. I have a unique genetic disorder and when I met with Dr. Lederman he made it his mission to learn as much about my condition and even joined a panel of medical and scientific professionals focused on researching the disorder I have. In addition to this, he is kind and understanding of people's concerns. He never dismissed any of my worries (some were pretty crazy!) and always offered logical, sound advice and guidance. He is incredibly thorough and always considers and walks you through every possible option. His calm demeanor is reassuring and just naturally puts you at ease. He took my husband and me through a difficult time in our lives and I am forever grateful to him. My confidence in Dr. Lederman is immeasurable.

April 1st, 2016
My husband and I couldnt be more satisfied with the care we received from RMA in White Plains. Dr Lederman and his staff were amazing, professional, and reassuring during a very stressful and difficult time. Their equipment is state of the art, and they are very on top of the ultrasounds, lab work, etc. It put my mind at ease to know they had it all under control! We are currently expecting our first child from our second IUI medicated cycle, and are so thankful for everyone at RMA for their knowledge and support!!

February 23rd, 2016
The best! I know that I am a tough patient and hard to please, so I hope this review eases some of your anxieties as a new fertility patient. I was actually a patient at another well known fertility clinic and nothing compares to RMA Westside. You don't feel like another number and it does not have a factory feel. The doctors know their patients here. The staff and nurses are absolutely amazing. Their eastside office is huge, busy, and overwhelming, but you get used to it and you really only visit there when you have to, such as the weekends or holidays. Dr. Lederman was my doctor, but I did see Dr. Stein and McAvey a few times. They were great too. Dr. Lederman is kind, compassionate, thorough, and always responsive. There was never a time when I sent an email to him and didn't receive a response either from him or his nurse, even on a Friday night. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and had been discharged from RMA last week. You don't generally get this quality of care at other fertility clinics, based on my own research and experience. We were very sad and anxious to leave, but obviously this time had to come. My husband and I are forever grateful for such great doctors.

December 2nd, 2015
We LOVE this Dr!
Awesome Dr! He helped us with our miracle baby, we couldn't be more satisfied. His staff is so supportive and informative, they are a fantastic team!

November 8th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Lederman by my ob/gyn after unsuccessfully trying to conceive for a year and a half. Dr. Lederman and all the nurses and staff made the process very comfortable during all of our visits and the tests and procedures that were performed (as well as the results) were all explained clearly to us. We were lucky enough to have our very first round of clomid and IUI be successful. We now have an almost two year old daughter and we somehow managed to conceive naturally with our second daughter who is almost three months old. This review is almost three years from when we first saw Dr. Lederman, but we are so thankful for what he was able to do for us to this day. I've recommended him on several occasions for others who are going through the emotional struggle of trying to conceive.

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Lederman and his staff were always so great, patient, and caring. The office is ran very well and I never had to wait. After 6 medicated cycles we made the decision to move on to IVF and I am currently 8 weeks pregnant as a result of my 1st IVF procedure with RMA. I would recommend Dr. Lederman to any friend/family member suffering through infertility.

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Lederman, Samantha, Stephanie, and Marie are incredible. From the moment we began treating with their team, we felt comfortable and confident. They provide top medical care without sacrificing the human aspect of treatment. Dr. Lederman listened to all of our concerns, engaged in open conversation about our options, and never once made us feel overwhelmed or scared; he never put us through unnecessary tests or procedures and only did what was called for. The team went over and above to meet us early in the morning, answer countless questions, and provide us with everything we ever needed. Although we were ecstatic to "graduate" from Dr. Lederman's care, it was difficult to leave such a trusted and safe environment. We highly recommend Dr. Lederman and his staff.

December 24th, 2014
I am currently 7 weeks pregnant as a result of my first IVF treatment with Dr. Lederman at RMA Westside. After seeing 2 other reproductive endocrinologist I was relieved and surprised by Dr. Lederman's kindness, compassion, and responsiveness. He familiarized himself with my medical history before the visit and at each visit thereafter. I felt confident in the care I was receiving. Dr. Lederman was patient and willing to take the time to explain and answer questions. The office staff is equally as responsive and kind. All of my phone calls and email were answered in a timely manner by either a nurse or the doctor himself. Even though Dr. Lederman and his staff helped me achieve my goal of pregnancy, the care I received was at such a high level it was difficult saying goodbye.

July 9th, 2014
​Dr. Lederman ​is very knowledgeable and professional. ​After a pleasant and friendly consultation, he wasted no time getting started with my treatment. He, and the entire staff, helped to make ​a stressful and emotional experience much more manageable. ​Any time I had a question, his nurse Beth​ was easily reached​ by e-mail​. Her her response​s​ were always​ timely and thorough​. At the front desk, Marie helped me navigate through a very complicated insurance situation. ​Additionally, the office has convenient hours (as early as 7 AM) and I never had to wait. ​After four unsuccessful rounds of IUI and one​ successful​ round of IVF​, we added a beautiful baby girl to our family! We can never thank them enough for such a precious gift.

May 21st, 2014
making our dream come true!
After 6 months of trying to concieve we finally got our dream come true. We had 4 rounds of clomid with Dr Lederman and then once we lost hope, Dr Lederman and his wonderful staff stayed confident for us and did another a round of injections and we finally got pregnant! I definately recommed Dr Lederman, he is very thorough and doesn't rush you in the exam room and explains everything in details. He is just as professional as his staff.

May 14th, 2014
Wonderful experience
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lederman. He was knowledgable, comforting and matter-of-factly laid out each step of the process for us. His nurses were professional, encouraging and supportive. They had a great sense of humor which helped my husband and I stay relaxed. Our only negative experience was a interaction with the office manager who for some reason decided to discuss, at length, how hard it is for some people to conceive, where in fact we got pregnant after one treatment of Clomid!! We would recommend Dr. Lederman to friends, family and strangers who are having difficulty conceiving.

April 29th, 2014
Dream Come True
Dr. Lederman and his staff are incredible. Dr. Lederman listened to my concerns and gave me options. He understood that I wanted to try a less aggressive approach even though he told me what my best options were for getting pregnant. I tried for two years on my own and after only three months of treatment, I am 13 week pregnant with our first child! We were successful with our first round of IVF and have two beautiful embryos waiting for us! Samantha explained all the medications and procedures and Marie worked with the insurance company so the only thing I had to focus on was myself! I put my faith in God and my trust in Dr. Lederman and I got my miracle!