Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Worst doctor(?) I;ve ever met show details Worst doctor(?) I;ve ever met
by J. Broder, MD on Apr 2nd, 2015

Does not respond to call. Is irresponsible and dangerous. I"m a physician and would be banned from the practice of medicine if I operated as he does. Stay away from him.

by Tony on Feb 9th, 2015

I like doctor Matthew Lefferman. He 's good. Good luck your business.

professional, thorough, and caring show details professional, thorough, and caring
Aug 6th, 2013

I have had a lot of unpleasant experience with doctors but I have found Dr left for men to be very caring and patient with me and my husband. He is very knowledgeable, take the time to really listen and has made himself available for all the questions that I have about complicated medical issues that interact in difficult ways. I have felt better taking care of by him then I have since my health became an issue.

untouchable doctor show details untouchable doctor
Apr 30th, 2012

I am appalled with service and non contact with Dr. Matthew Lefferman. It is very shameful that the west side office is run but "medical Practitioners". When My mother was rushed to the hospital and needed a follow up, I couldn't get the doctor to call me. I don't think I was asking for much. The truth is, this doctor is really not taking care of the patients. My mother's condition was worsening and the practitioners had no idea anything was happening.I am very disappointed this doctors was recommended for a dementia patient.