A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lemer, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemer
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lemer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lemer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lemer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Laurence Lemer MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Lemer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lemer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lemer practices Urology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See White Plains Urologists.