Dr. Matthew Lemer MD Patient Reviews

• Urology White Plains, NY

March 1st, 2015
Good doctor but rude
Good doctor but he is either texting or answering personal cell phone calls as your right in front of him.. Easy to get an appointment with

May 15th, 2013
Great doctor
Made appointment and took me on time. Made me feel comfortable during exam and he explained everything completely. Dr. Seemed concerned and he had a great attitude.

January 24th, 2013
Senior Vice President
This guy's office called to tell me he was running 30 minutes late. No problem. When I got there, I waited another hour (total 1.5 hrs) -- no apologies; no explanations. (As if my time isn't as valuable.) Worst of all, after my scheduled procedure was complete, he told me the pain I experienced was "profoundly abnormal." Not what you want to hear. I was late for a meeting and had to leave so he said he would call me later that day or the next morning. He didn't by 4 pm the following day, so I asked his staff to have him call that afternoon/evening. He didn't. I called the next morning and asked his staff to have him call me before noon. He didn't. Not happy, I called this afternoon and demanded that he call me. He hasn't. So it's been THREE DAYS since this idiot tells me my test was "profoundly abnormal" and he has yet to tell me why. Who DOES that? Not a doctor I'd recommend. I've had better service from auto mechanics. Yet it's my internal organs at issue here, not a carburetor.

July 12th, 2012
Extremely knowledgeable and competent. Both my husband and I have been patients and are more than satisfied with him