A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lemler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lemler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fontan Procedure
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lemler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Stuart Lemler MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Lemler practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lemler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lemler practices Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Amarillo, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists.