Dr. Matthew Stuart Lemler MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lemler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lemler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Congenital Heart Defects and Heart Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lemler has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Lemler practice?
Dr. Matthew Lemler practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Cardiologists.