Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lemler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lemler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fontan Procedure
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lemler has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Lemler practice?
Dr. Matthew Lemler practices Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.