A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brockton VA Medical Center
- Highpoint Treatment Center
- Westwood Lodge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Levin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Levin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Levin practices Psychiatry near Westwood, MA.
See Westwood Psychiatrists.