Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Levine
Dr. Matthew Levine, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Levine is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Graduate Hospital. Dr. Levine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Levine has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Min Jung Park
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Joseph Gorman III
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Clyde Barker
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi55