A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Levison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Levison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levison graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC