Dr. Matthew Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Levy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016

Professional and Caring Doctor

Dr. Levy is a nice doctor. Caring, professional, and compassionate. He gave me choices on what I wanted and wasn't authoritative like some doctors are. I highly recommend him..

January 23rd, 2015

After over 4 specialist going back to Sept. 2014 and getting absolutely no results from any of them, my husband saw Dr. Levy who immediately reviewed his scans and determined he needed a full hip replacement. He performed surgery on my husband yesterday and finally will be able to walk again without constant severe pain. Not only is Dr. Levy an excellent surgeon, he has compassion above any other doctor we have ever seen. He takes the time to explain everything and will answer as many questions you may have and a sense of humor that will make you laugh even when your in pain. We thank God for Dr. Levy.

September 18th, 2014

Uncaring

I saw this doctor for the first time he said he didn't have too much experience in treating my problem which is a rupture right shoulder,dislocated and fracture.I feel that i should have been hospitalized long time ago.He gave me medicine but not strong enough,sent me for xrays and referred me to pain management and said come back in 3 months. I call to tell the doctor that the medicine don't work speaking with his secretary Jane or Jan and she was real rude to me hanging up on me the first time.I call asking her to have Dr.Levy to call me and she replied that he said he would not change my prescription.I ask her for my xray results and she told me i could come and pick up a copy of my results and i don't have to come back to see Dr.Levy.I don't believe that she was giving DR.Levy my message's. I found out that some of these secretary blocks patient's from talking to the doctors.If he stands for his patients to be treated like this he needs to go into another field.I'm making it my business to go public with some of these doctors.

January 2nd, 2014

Be Advised

Uncaring and error prone. Wrong size knee replacement and improper rotation (twisted) for my family member resulted in a second knee replacement a year later by a reputable doctor. Months of agony, yet no sympathy for his error from Levy. He is lucky I prefer not to file a lawsuit. His quote "I have done all that I can for you". You sure have.

March 5th, 2013

Dr. Levy gets 10 out of 10 from this patient. He has a very kind and personable demeanor, the type every doctor should have. Very confident and knowledgeable, but at the same time, listens very attentively. I don't know how I could replace him.

July 18th, 2012

i have had both shoulders and my right hip replaced by dr levy. all 3 operations went flawlessly.deffinitely recommend him to friends....

March 20th, 2017