A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lewin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lewin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lewin MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Lewin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lewin has 13 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lewin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Lewisville Pathologists.