A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lim, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew G Lim MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Lim practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lim practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.