A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lewullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lewullis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewullis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewullis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewullis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Lewullis practice?
Dr. Matthew Lewullis practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Berwyn Family Physicians.