Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Dec 9th, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor. He is the absolute best. After seeing several doctors for stomach pains, he went thru a number of test to find out what was wrong with me and referred me to a great GI doc as well. He cares so much and is very smart. I recommend him to everyone!!

Oct 21st, 2014

Dr. Libiran is a true patient advocate. He brings a proactive practice to his clinical management. He doesn't just TREAT the disease, he anticipates potential problems and cares for them before they become actual problems. He is a true practitioner. This is coming from someone in the medical profession. I trust him with all my loved ones.

|  Suffer with your pain...No pain meds here  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2013

I suffer with chronic pain & he refused to perscribe me anything for pain. I was literally laying on his table crying for pain & he just shook his head......He is a band-aid doctor thats all. Thank God I found a real doctor to help me & I can walk aaagain this doctor is a quack & I wouldnt refer him to ANYBODY !!!!!! Go back to the Phillipines if you dont know how to doctor in America!!!!!!! 0stars for this fake doctor.......If you refuse to perscribe medicine you are NOT a real doctor.....!

Mar 11th, 2009

Finally, a doctor that really cares about his patients! He is thorough, empathetic, friendly, an excellent communicator, evidently loving and honoring his profession.