Matthew A Libiran MD Patient Reviews

August 25th, 2016
He has a wonderful Personality as a person and a Doctor

August 17th, 2016
Find a decent Dr.
I told the man that I have a hearing disability but cannot afford hearing aids,he talked to me while staring at the computer screen,mumbling!

December 9th, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor. He is the absolute best. After seeing several doctors for stomach pains, he went thru a number of test to find out what was wrong with me and referred me to a great GI doc as well. He cares so much and is very smart. I recommend him to everyone!!

October 21st, 2014
Dr. Libiran is a true patient advocate. He brings a proactive practice to his clinical management. He doesn't just TREAT the disease, he anticipates potential problems and cares for them before they become actual problems. He is a true practitioner. This is coming from someone in the medical profession. I trust him with all my loved ones.

November 19th, 2013
Suffer with your pain...No pain meds here
I suffer with chronic pain & he refused to perscribe me anything for pain. I was literally laying on his table crying for pain & he just shook his head......He is a band-aid doctor thats all. Thank God I found a real doctor to help me & I can walk aaagain this doctor is a quack & I wouldnt refer him to ANYBODY !!!!!! Go back to the Phillipines if you dont know how to doctor in America!!!!!!! 0stars for this fake doctor.......If you refuse to perscribe medicine you are NOT a real doctor.....!

March 11th, 2009
Finally, a doctor that really cares about his patients! He is thorough, empathetic, friendly, an excellent communicator, evidently loving and honoring his profession.