Dr. Matthew Lickerman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

April 16th, 2017

An abusive doctor

This man should not be a doctor. He treated me in a way I have never been treated, at my most vulnerable, in the worst pain of my life. I came in because I had the worst headache of my life probably due to a side effect of my iv ig. My doctor warned me I may have to go to the ER with this headache bc it could be unbearable. I also went because I had not gone to the bathroom in twelve days. Due to being a patient at their hospital for over a week with another serious condition and was bed ridden. Point being. He came in for one minute once, barely let me speak and then left me for hour crying in pain. Knowing a bit about medicine I knew narcotics aren't what you take for headaches, that they make them worse. But he excused my tears as a way to get them when I NEVER asked for them nor wanted them. I wanted to try toradol because that works well for me but he didn't know that because he never spoke to me. I was also vomiting continually. Which he knew. I never received zofran or fluids. Just kept throwing up there. As nurses passed and did not care. I will never forget this day. It was one of the worst days of my life. I was discharged and accused of seeking drugs( I have been to this hospital a handful of times over the year, if he looked in my charts he would see I refuse narcotics. And will ask for toradol for pain) I can only imagine how he treats other people if this is how I treated me. If you get him as your doctor. Leave the ER and go to the nearest hospital. It is not worth it. And he may do what he did to me. I cried all the way home to my husband in pain and hurt by this man

February 26th, 2016