A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Liebentritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Liebentritt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Liebentritt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebentritt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebentritt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Aaron Liebentritt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Liebentritt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Liebentritt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Liebentritt practices Family Medicine near Broomfield, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Longmont, CO.
See Broomfield Primary Care Doctors.