A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Liebentritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Liebentritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebentritt
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Liebentritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Liebentritt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebentritt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebentritt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Aaron Liebentritt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Liebentritt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Liebentritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Liebentritt practices Family Medicine near Broomfield, CO.
See Broomfield Primary Care Doctors.