A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lief, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lief, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lief graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lief has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Steven Lief MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Lief practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lief has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lief practices Urology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.
See Pompano Beach Urologists.