A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lief, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lief, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lief graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Lief has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lief accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Lief practice?
Dr. Matthew Lief practices Urology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Urologists.