A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lipp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lipp, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipp graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lipp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ivan Lipp MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Lipp practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lipp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lipp practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chatham, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Chatham Physiatrists and Chatham Pain Management Doctors.