A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lodewick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lodewick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lodewick
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lodewick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lodewick, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodewick graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lodewick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Lodewick MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Lodewick practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lodewick has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lodewick practices Allergy & Immunology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Allergists.