A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lodewick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lodewick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lodewick, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodewick graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lodewick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Lodewick MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Lodewick practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lodewick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lodewick practices Allergy & Immunology near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Brentwood Allergists.