A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Long practice?
Dr. Matthew Long practices Neurology, Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Neurologists, Redondo Beach Family Physicians, Redondo Beach Internists, and Redondo Beach Surgeons.