A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Long is Excellent. Dr. Long has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Long practice?
Dr. Matthew Long practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Long, Dr. Matt Long