A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Long DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Long practice?
- Dr. Matthew Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Long practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Emergency Physicians and Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors.