Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lorei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lorei, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorei
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lorei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorei graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lorei has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Peter Lorei MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Lorei practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lorei has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lorei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Devon, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.