A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lorei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lorei, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lorei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorei graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorei has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Peter Lorei MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Lorei practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lorei has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lorei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Devon, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Orthopedic Surgeons.