A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lorei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lorei, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorei
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lorei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorei graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lorei has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Peter Lorei MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Lorei practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lorei has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lorei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Devon, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Orthopedic Surgeons.