Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lorei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lorei, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lorei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorei graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorei has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Lorei practice?
Dr. Matthew Lorei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Devon, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Orthopedic Surgeons.