Matthew Lorei Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2015

GET A 2nd OR 3RD OPINION DO NOT JUST TAKE ADVICE SPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE INSURANCE WHERE IT'S EASY MONEY OR YOUR PAYING CASH..BE SURE & be careful !

Dr. Lorei spent a limited amount of time with me, but insured me of how great this operation proceedure would be, and he went right ahead forward to operate wihout trying any preventive maintenance or being sure not to operate on me while I was still medicated, and took advantage of an easy pay from medicare with total disregard for me or my future health or fellings as to what would, and wouldn't be, and then failed to copy important info after later appointments. Unethical, and Immoral dealings if you ask me, and I will tell you to not just take his word for anything, but get that 2nd or 3rd or 4th opinion, and be extra careful. I wish I was moreso now at this point after having gone through with a proceedure because of what he told me..do physical therapy first, lose any extra weight, and do not have any operation unless totaly necessary, and take all precautions please. I wish you all the best, and strongly recomend you listen to what I say. Don't do something you will be sorry for because a Dr. tells you 1 thing, but it's all about the $$$ and what they can get from the insurance companies. Medicare they look at like a blank check..BE CAREFUL I WARN YOU ! Having that Dr or MD in front of there name does absolutely give some of these Dr's a so called GOD COMPLEX and we know they're NOT so I am warning you from my experience to be careful...Unethical, Immoral decision makings on his part 100%.... Do yourself the biggest favor you can before just having surgery, and listen to my words as I'm speaking from years of experiences, and this was a regretful one the way he handled it by far.... To late now for that part anyway...Good luck to you, and God Bless You !

September 28th, 2010

Spend a lot of time with patient.After surgery while in hospital came to check on my husband, even on a Sunday! You never feel rushed, it's like he has all the time in the world to spend with you and is very caring. A rare gem in the world of physians.

July 1st, 2016