A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lorincz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lorincz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lorincz, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorincz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lorincz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Lorincz MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Lorincz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lorincz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lorincz practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.