A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Loughlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Loughlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loughlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew William Loughlin MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Loughlin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Loughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Loughlin practices Urology near Morgan City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL.
See Morgan City Urologists.