A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lovitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lovitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lovitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovitt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Alan Lovitt MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Lovitt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lovitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lovitt practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.