A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lowe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lowe DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Lowe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lowe practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.