A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lowe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lowe DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Lowe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lowe has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lowe practices Psychiatry near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hilliard, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Psychiatrists.