A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lozano, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lozano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lozano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Lozano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Lozano practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lozano has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Lozano practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.