Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Northwest Medical Group
4770 W Herndon Ave
Fresno, CA 93722
559-271-6308
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Kevin R. on Mar 5th, 2014

Doctor Lozano has been my primary care physician for over a decade going back to when he played a critical roll in keeping me alive while I awaited a major organ transplant. No easy task. I have a very complicated medical history and Dr. Lozano is the only Dr. that I trust absolutely. Not only has every diagnosis been 100% accurate but he is thorough, confident, and easy to talk to. I moved out of the area a number of years ago but continue to make the 1200 mi. round trip to be seen by him. When I've had serious conditions he has fast tracked my outside testing and appointments with specialists even calling me at home after hours to go over results and outlining the next steps. I think very highly of Dr. Lozano and his abilities and would recommend him to anybody.

|  The best :-)  |  show details
by Sherree on Apr 11th, 2013

Dr Lozano have been my dr for 16 yrs he deliver my two oldest children and refers me to another great ob for my younger two. He is the only dr I take my family too. He listen to all my family's concerns. and I have never had a problem getting a same day appt. staff is great as will yanelle his head nurse is also amazing and carring as while. I have never had a problem with fitting a referral. And I've only ever waited no more then 45 min on a busy day .

Jun 12th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Lozano for a few years now and I absolutely love him. I have a PPO and at times move around because sometimes it is hard to get in but he is the ONLY Dr that gets my dx correct. I still highly reccommend him. He takes the time to listen to his patients and is very thorough. Great job Dr Lozano.Elaine Chavez

|  Lifesaver  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

I've been a patient for about 8 yrs. I have nothing but good things to say about this man who has been a lifesaver to me. He has helped me in bringing my diabetitis under control, lose weight, quit smoking, and helped in securing medication. I require lots of referalls for other conditions pain management, endscopic tests, skin cancer, podiatry, heart doctors, radiologist etc and have prompt service to the best doctors. I will be a patient for life. Thanks Doctor Lozano U R TOPS! Stephen Goode

Aug 3rd, 2011

I love him. It's prolly because our personal lives are similar. He just gets me, is caring and I refuse to see anyone else.

Mar 9th, 2011

It takes forever to get appointment. He doesn't file your referrals for a month. He sends you home with over the counter meds to help you when you have the flu.

Nov 17th, 2009

I am tyring to find information for Dr. Lozano as an expert witness.