Overall Review

3.6

March 5th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Doctor Lozano has been my primary care physician for over a decade going back to when he played a critical roll in keeping me alive while I awaited a major organ transplant. No easy task. I have a very complicated medical history and Dr. Lozano is the only Dr. that I trust absolutely. Not only has every diagnosis been 100% accurate but he is thorough, confident, and easy to talk to. I moved out of the area a number of years ago but continue to make the 1200 mi. round trip to be seen by him. When I've had serious conditions he has fast tracked my outside testing and appointments with specialists even calling me at home after hours to go over results and outlining the next steps. I think very highly of Dr. Lozano and his abilities and would recommend him to anybody.

April 11th, 2013
The best :-)
Dr Lozano have been my dr for 16 yrs he deliver my two oldest children and refers me to another great ob for my younger two. He is the only dr I take my family too. He listen to all my family's concerns. and I have never had a problem getting a same day appt. staff is great as will yanelle his head nurse is also amazing and carring as while. I have never had a problem with fitting a referral. And I've only ever waited no more then 45 min on a busy day .

August 3rd, 2011
I love him. It's prolly because our personal lives are similar. He just gets me, is caring and I refuse to see anyone else.

March 9th, 2011
It takes forever to get appointment. He doesn't file your referrals for a month. He sends you home with over the counter meds to help you when you have the flu.

November 17th, 2009
I am tyring to find information for Dr. Lozano as an expert witness.