A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Luedke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Luedke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luedke graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Luedke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Luedke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Luedke practice?
- Dr. Matthew Luedke has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Luedke practices Family Medicine near Hayward, WI.
See Hayward Family Physicians.