A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Luedke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Luedke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luedke graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Luedke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luedke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Luedke practice?
Dr. Matthew Luedke practices Family Medicine near Hayward, WI.
See Hayward Family Physicians.