A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Luedke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luedke
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Luedke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Luedke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luedke graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Luedke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Luedke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Luedke practice?
- Dr. Matthew Luedke has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Luedke practices Family Medicine near Hayward, WI.
See Hayward Family Physicians.